“… ’cause even that far, you’re still too close.”
There is a lot of emotion in EVOLUTION II, the second album by Austrian singer-songwriter PAENDA. In it, she addresses topics such as pain, one’s own limits, but also self-confidence and determination very directly and honestly.
To record the music video for the single Filler PAENDA was a guest in the boxquadrat studio in autumn. Screenplay, image design and post-production were handled by Lauren and Jakob.
You can catch a glimpse behind the scenes of the shoot in the slideshow below.
- Cast & Choreography: PAENDA, Lukas Ruziczka, Edith Simone Morales Sen
- Produced by: Natalia Brezwan
- Director/Screenplay/Editing: Lauren Klocker
- Director of Photography/Grading: Jakob Grill
- Steadycam Operator and 2nd AC: David Lagger
- 1st AC: Nick Unger
- Gaffer: Leander Orthofer
- Light: Michael Preston, Sina Lang, Manuel Leitner
- Producing assistant: Olivia Kunicki
- Directing assistant: Burkhard Riedl
- Script and continuity: Selina Teichmann, Claudia Binder
- Scenography: Jennifer Bliem, Cecilia Vigar
- Make-up: Petra Plisch
- Set Photographer: Philip Schulz
- Set Runner: Konstantin Krenn
- Special thanks to: Dopplinger Verleih, Volume.at